Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Low-Ogestrel 28 oral.

7/9/2011 3:13:33 PM

Reviewer: devypoohbear, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been using this pill for a year now and have had no problems what so ever compared to what others have said about it. I really enjoyed using this pill to regulate my period and as a form of birth control.

5/16/2011 7:05:10 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    Low-Ogestrel worked great for me since I've been using it for about 8 months . I had no symptoms besides getting a bit more emotional a week before my period. When I missed the pill, I would take both the next day and would not have any extra bleeding besides my period, which was lighter since taking this. It has lowered my sex drive significantly though, and I am in my lower 20s, it should be ... Show Full Comment

5/14/2011 10:31:03 PM

Reviewer: 19-24

Comment:
    I only tried this BC for about 2-3 months and realized it was god awful. It made my acne go crazy and my anxiety went CRAZY. Would not recommend. I had better luck with both of these things on Desogen, but had other problems. I am going on Yaz next and hoping that works.

3/23/2011 10:32:10 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking Low-Ogestrel for five years. It has worked great rarely with break through bleeding. It is definitely sensitive to missing a pill, I find that I will start to bleed that day. As far as symptoms go; PMS starts about a week ahead of time but I've gotten used to it. Mood swings are not severe and I have never gotten any type of cramping. Of course hunger and breast tenderness a ... Show Full Comment

3/3/2011 12:45:08 PM

Reviewer: clealea1, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I was taking this BC for 3yrs with no problems or side effects at all. It is a pill that finally works without making me irritable and moody with no weight gain as well. I got off the pill to have another child and now it has been 6wks since my delivery, I am going back on this pill. This is the only pill that has really seemed to work for me. I highly recommend this!