Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Low-Ogestrel 28 oral.

12/7/2010 2:40:17 PM

Reviewer: mhinrichs, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have only been taking it a short time to prevent pregnancy after having 2 miscarriages. I was told I need to heel.

11/8/2010 3:16:11 PM

Reviewer: sarah_1221, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It's been about 8 years since I was on bc pills. At that time I was on Lo Overal and had no problems whatsoever. So the generic version seemed like a perfect choice. Not so much. I have been incredibly emotional, terribly fatigued, hungry all the time and nauseous. I constantly have a feeling of sadness and hopelessness and have been anything but productive at work. It's no wonder it ... Show Full Comment

10/25/2010 7:54:30 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using this pill now for 2 months after switching from Necon. I got off of Necon because I had breakthrough bleeding and my doctor thought this pill would be better. Well it's worse. I'm nauseous, moody, and tired all of the time and now in my second month of taking it I have horrible cramping and breakthrough bleeding. I'm completely unhappy with my BC experience so far and ... Show Full Comment

10/15/2010 1:52:34 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I had my baby boy last November, and about 6 weeks later went on Low-Ogestrel. My periods before were about 5 days. Taking BC they last 7, but some days I don't bleed much at all. I used to get really bad cramping before using this BC, but now they are just mild cramps that I hardly notice. I don't think they have made me gain weight, but they have caused me to be more irritable than befor ... Show Full Comment

9/26/2010 5:08:04 PM

Reviewer: edgondrez, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on so many birth controls and none seem to work for me. Most of them my body rejected them or severe weight gain and bloating. Now that I am on low ogestrel I am very satisfied indeed, my body feels normal for once no stomach cramps in between periods or anything. Its awesome to feel normal again. I would recomend this to any woman out there that have a hard time with birth control. :)