Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Low-Ogestrel (28) Oral.

9/26/2010 5:08:04 PM

Reviewer: edgondrez, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on so many birth controls and none seem to work for me. Most of them my body rejected them or severe weight gain and bloating. Now that I am on low ogestrel I am very satisfied indeed, my body feels normal for once no stomach cramps in between periods or anything. Its awesome to feel normal again. I would recomend this to any woman out there that have a hard time with birth control. :)

7/15/2010 12:32:07 PM

Reviewer: als143, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was previously on ortho tricyclen lo, and my periods were coming early every month, only about a 2 1/2-3 week break in between. So my doctor switched me to lo-ogestrel. Needless to say, they definitely stopped the early periods. They are very regular now and very short for the most part. The only down-side is, I never previously had menstrual cramps, fatigue, irritability, and this BC seems to c ... Show Full Comment

6/23/2010 4:19:45 PM

Reviewer: misspinkhead, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I am 25 been on the pill since I was 15, have been taking Low Ogestral for a year. Very effective and light periods that are very predictable. -1 on ease of use because every time I take the pill my stomach cramps and I feel as though I am going to throw up (nausia) this feeling does not last long. -1 on satisfaction because I don't always like the way that it makes me feel, slightly down, t ... Show Full Comment

6/3/2010 2:22:35 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I took this for 5 years and it worked perfectly, I loved it. I switched doctors when I moved and the new doctor switched me to Loestrin 24. It was terrible! After taking it for 2 months I was miserable. I switched back to low-ogestrel and I am really glad I did!

5/28/2010 12:42:27 PM

Reviewer: anonymous, Female

Comment:
I switched to this birth control about a year ago after the previous birth control made me extremely emotional. Overall, I really like it. My periods come like clock work now and i have very mild cramps. I have noticed during my menstrual cycle I get a tad more irritable than I use to, but it's not really bad.