Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Apri Oral.

2/29/2008 1:28:49 PM

Reviewer: Mrs.Maes, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am 25 years old and suffered from a cerebral bleed (subdural hemitoma) after taking this medication. I was extremly healthy and do not smoke. I had a have a crainiotomy preformed to evacuate the blood that had collected on my brain. I had a mild head ache for about 2 weeks, went to the dr one moning because the headache became more intense. If you are on this medication. Be aware of the warni ... Show Full Comment

2/24/2008 10:17:41 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This birth control worked fine for me: it got rid of my cramps and prevented pregnancy. I've not been satisfied, though, because it completed destroyed my sex drive. I haven't had any desire for sex for the past several months that I've been using this drug. Before this, I was on Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo, and I think I'll be switching back to Ortho very soon.

2/23/2008 12:45:59 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

2/19/2008 11:12:06 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
it made me have no sex drive.

2/18/2008 3:32:23 PM

Reviewer: USfm25, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This is my first month of Apri, I switched from Yasmin and have decided to switch back immediately. Has anyone realized a huge loss of sex drive? I have had no desire for any sort of affection since I started. I want to want sex again... help?