Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Apri Oral.

3/16/2009 4:46:51 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Was Skepitcal about this drug, read comments, decided to post one. Seem to be very very moody, tired all the time, bad nighmares. Not sure if I should switch to a diff. drug? If so, not sure what one??

2/19/2009 2:45:22 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I am about to start back taking apri. I had taken it since i was about 12 or 13 because of irregular periods. They helped so much. My period were lighter and shorter. I cant wait to start back.

2/10/2009 9:13:30 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this for about four months now. The first month I had mild side effects- vaginal dryness and nausea. The dryness went away and I switched the time I was taking the pill to closer to when I ate and the nausea went away. Other than that, I have had no problems with it and have been very happy with the results.

1/21/2009 10:34:27 AM

Reviewer: junoirish, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Before I started taking this pill I had very regular periods that were quite heavy and painful. I suffered from severe mood swings and a lot of discomfort. The first couple of days on this pill, I felt a little queasy as I adjusted to the hormones. Ever since then, I've felt great. My periods are MUCH shorter and lighter (hooray!) and all of my typical suffering is mostly gone. I've been ... Show Full Comment

1/7/2009 1:08:50 AM

Reviewer: IrishGirlie, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Apri for 3 weeks now and I hate it! I am SO tired ALL the time, I've had a horrible yeast infection (I've only had two others ever and I'm 29)before the vaginal infection, it showed up as thrush in my mouth. I feel like crap, it's affecting my daily life because I just feel very sick and tired.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver