Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Apri oral.

12/12/2009 11:52:56 AM

Reviewer: spark, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Started taking it two months ago, very sore breasts and fast weight gain. I'm done with this drug and moving on to the next. Sure wish more drugs had weight loss as a side effect, we'd complain a lot less.

12/14/2009 10:30:34 AM

Reviewer: Go fighting irish, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been using this BC for a litte over two months and other than spotting a few days in between i've been really pleased. My boobs have stopped being so tender my cycle is short 2days and very light compared to my normal 3weeks!!!. Im verry pleased with this BC. I would say to women just starting to use this medicine just stick with it and give it some time.

12/4/2009 10:47:30 PM

Comment:
    I have been taking this pill for 2 months and I was satisfied until I noticed my complete lack of sex drive. Extreme vaginal dryness. I don't like that I'm going to switch because it really lightened my periods (3 days and light, compared to my usual disasters) and other than this i was very impressed.

10/29/2009 9:49:08 AM

Reviewer: Go fighting Irish, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I just started taking this BC to control my periods. Im just over a week in and other than the fact that my boobs have gotten fuller which I didnt need them to get( im already a 40DDD) and some tenderness, and maybe a increase in fluid down there if you know what I mean, I havent had any other side effects. I'll have to see if that changes as I keep taking this medication.

7/25/2009 5:18:32 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I was taking Yaz, but b/c of the high cost I decided to switch. This pill is much cheaper, but I have been absolutely miserable this last week - headaches, nausea, tiredness, and mood swings. It sucks feeling like this and I'm definitely switching back to YAZ.