Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Apri Oral.

4/8/2009 8:30:50 PM

Reviewer: collegeee, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I'm finishing up my 3rd month on this and I pretty much love it! My breasts have gotten noticeably fuller, it has had no effect on my libido, and my periods are more or less the same (they were normal flow, 4 days before bc). The only problem I have with this is that I am a bit moodier. I've had no changes in weight. I've actually lost weight, but I don't think that's due to Ap ... Show Full Comment

4/5/2009 11:05:44 AM

Reviewer: Lovely, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this drug for a few weeks and I am so sick to my stomach that I cannot sleep. I am taking this to regulate my periods but I am beginning to wonder if this is worth it. I am tired all day and have been having headaches everyday since I started taking this. I am thinking about trying it with meals but if there is not any relief soon, I will be changing. I would rather pay for Yaz than ... Show Full Comment

3/16/2009 4:46:51 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Was Skepitcal about this drug, read comments, decided to post one. Seem to be very very moody, tired all the time, bad nighmares. Not sure if I should switch to a diff. drug? If so, not sure what one??

2/19/2009 2:45:22 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I am about to start back taking apri. I had taken it since i was about 12 or 13 because of irregular periods. They helped so much. My period were lighter and shorter. I cant wait to start back.

2/10/2009 9:13:30 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this for about four months now. The first month I had mild side effects- vaginal dryness and nausea. The dryness went away and I switched the time I was taking the pill to closer to when I ate and the nausea went away. Other than that, I have had no problems with it and have been very happy with the results.

chest x-ray