Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Apri Oral.

1/21/2009 10:34:27 AM

Reviewer: junoirish, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Before I started taking this pill I had very regular periods that were quite heavy and painful. I suffered from severe mood swings and a lot of discomfort. The first couple of days on this pill, I felt a little queasy as I adjusted to the hormones. Ever since then, I've felt great. My periods are MUCH shorter and lighter (hooray!) and all of my typical suffering is mostly gone. I've been ... Show Full Comment

1/7/2009 1:08:50 AM

Reviewer: IrishGirlie, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Apri for 3 weeks now and I hate it! I am SO tired ALL the time, I've had a horrible yeast infection (I've only had two others ever and I'm 29)before the vaginal infection, it showed up as thrush in my mouth. I feel like crap, it's affecting my daily life because I just feel very sick and tired.

11/5/2008 4:12:44 PM

Reviewer: EmmaG, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I certainly agree on the lack of sex drive. I also agree that I often feel pregnant while on this medication (bloating,extra tired,always hungry) which i think defeats the purposeof being on a birth control pill. If it wasn't for this being s cheap through my insurance I would switch in a heartbeat.

10/26/2008 9:20:49 PM

Reviewer: ano089, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My period has been lasting about 2 wks, very thick and mucus-y. I also have loss of sex drive and nausea.

10/19/2008 2:04:45 PM

Reviewer: michellew1986, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.