Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Apri oral.

2/18/2008 3:32:23 PM

Reviewer: USfm25, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This is my first month of Apri, I switched from Yasmin and have decided to switch back immediately. Has anyone realized a huge loss of sex drive? I have had no desire for any sort of affection since I started. I want to want sex again... help?

2/13/2008 8:57:53 PM

Reviewer: inlove0118, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
i've been on apri for almost a year now and i notice that i get migraines a week before i start my period, i cramp really hard right before i start and i have trouble getting through my day. i didnt have regular periods before i started bc a couple years ago so i dont really know if these are just my natural symtoms or if its the bc..... this sucks, i rather just be having babies =/

1/28/2008 5:14:13 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have also been on this med for close to 6 weeks now, and I am experiencing horrible headaches, blurry vision, discharge and increased spotting before my period. However, my period did last for only 3 days, which is a plus.

1/22/2008 4:20:34 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years

Comment:
I have been on Apri for about 3 years now... and it was fine at first, but I just recently started getting HORRIBLE headaches while taking the white placebo pills. I have also been more moody. Has this happened to anyone else... I'm constantly wondering what this pill is REALLY doing to my body!

12/12/2007 4:33:30 PM

Reviewer: Britt, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have never been sicker in my life. I have nausea and vomiting starting three days before my period and continuing until three days after. Also, my period has never been so heavy, and has never lasted so long.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
mature woman holding fan in face
Symptoms and treatments.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver