Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of zaleplon Oral.

9/11/2014 1:33:03 PM

Reviewer: Donottrythismedication!, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took this medicine at 11:30 pm, and woke up in the middle of the night 5 times very abruptly with intense anger, which has never been a problem for me. This medicine was made by the devil, do not take it!! It doesn't work, and waking with such intense anger all 5 times is very scary!! Only took it one day, and that's enough for me. Asking doc for new med.

7/31/2014 2:10:26 AM

Reviewer: Cecropia, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken Zaleplon five times to help me fall asleep . It has done just the opposite. I feel wide awake and am up most of the night. It does not relax me at all. I plan to ask my doc for another med.

6/28/2014 4:10:14 AM

Reviewer: abcd, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I take it 20-30 mins before intended sleep, get in bed with a book and have had no trouble getting drowsy/falling asleep. Works for the middle of the night as well.

1/11/2013 12:10:41 PM

Reviewer: lsp5902, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
The first two nights I took it I was awake all night. It seemed to make me feel revved up - not relaxed to sleep. I tried it for two more nights - finally getting 4 hrs of sleep which is not enough for me to function properly the next day I asked my doctor to return to me to my previous medication which had me sleeping through the night and feeling refreshed and awake the next morning.

1/10/2013 7:07:11 PM

Reviewer: Guido, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This drug did not work at all for me, and I was taking 20mg at night at least a half hour before going to bed. Didn't matter how long before bed I took it, it didn't work. Have tried MANY different drugs to try to sleep, to no avail. I'm hoping my doc will prescribe a different drug.

Heart-Shaped Fried Egg
Can you benefit from them?
How to make the best choices for you.
Adult man lying awake in bed
How to recognize them.
smiling woman
Fight the effects of getting older.
chicken and veggie kabobs
What are you eating tonight?