Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lidoderm Top.

7/5/2013 2:04:47 PM

Reviewer: Gerry, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor ordered Lidoderm patches for me after injecting my knee joint due to arthritis. I was told I could cut the patches and this works on the knee. Half of one covers my knee well. The directions say only to wear it 12 hours. I wear it at night because I'm very active in the daytime. It has given me wonderful relief from the constant pain I was having before taking it and getting th ... Show Full Comment

6/23/2013 4:04:13 AM

Reviewer: Satryana, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am usuing this where I had a surgical procedure and am having pain with this patch on it really helps

5/25/2013 2:49:20 AM

Reviewer: jaypartin55, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I suffer from nerve damage due to spinal surgerys A very bad burning sometimes to the point I don't feel like wearing clothes because it irritates the burning.These patches help me deal with that pain better than any opiot drug.It works for a long time I can do more without cringing in pain.Without it I don't know if I could live with this Pain.God bless those that made it. Life has been s ... Show Full Comment

4/4/2013 8:06:06 PM

Reviewer: TV63, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It takes the edge off of the pain and allows who to work throughout the day without unwanted side effects of oral pain meds. Only con is it peels off too easily so make sure you place medical tape over the edges to keep it on.

2/27/2013 9:35:53 PM

Reviewer: grammieten, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I use the patch for chronic intractable low back pain which I have had for 30+ years. Helps me not to rely on oral pain medications as much. My insurance does not cover it for this reason but I purchase it anyway for the excellent relief it does give me.