Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lidoderm Top.

9/21/2013 12:25:24 PM

Reviewer: don, 75 or over Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

9/21/2013 1:10:26 AM

Reviewer: Dolly, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I spent two weeks with my back pain. After using Lidoderm for the first time. I was amazed. I can stand up without the pain. Thank you.

8/17/2013 6:20:30 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

7/13/2013 2:21:13 PM

Reviewer: Robert W., 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It's great to hear that so many people find this pain patch effective. I have chronic muscle spasms in me thoracic and lumber spine... this patch does nothing to relieve my pain. I hope to find something topical that helps someday. Until then, it's the "opiate" pill. Any suggestions out there? :(

7/5/2013 2:04:47 PM

Reviewer: Gerry, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor ordered Lidoderm patches for me after injecting my knee joint due to arthritis. I was told I could cut the patches and this works on the knee. Half of one covers my knee well. The directions say only to wear it 12 hours. I wear it at night because I'm very active in the daytime. It has given me wonderful relief from the constant pain I was having before taking it and getting th ... Show Full Comment