Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of oxybutynin chloride Oral.

9/4/2009 7:18:26 PM

Reviewer: atlanta, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I feel like i am in a fog all day and not thinking clearly and very sluggish-I will discontinue this med

7/2/2009 12:17:56 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am not able to continue using it because I get disoriented and faint and the fourth day of taking it I passed out at about 1:00 pm and woke up at 8:29 pm.

6/3/2009 11:56:30 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female (Patient)

Comment:
It helped some but I can't go into a meeting over 1 hour without sever urgency. I still get up at night. Flomax was added recently and my symptoms have gotten worse! What a nightmare (3+ times nightly) OAB is.

5/11/2009 10:27:41 PM

Reviewer: barb, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I'm only 48 and told a Specialist my symptoms and he never even checked me just said..yey, that's what you have overactive bladder..now take these pills/oxybutynin and try to eliminate them one at a time.....I cannot eliminate even one...I'd be on the flush all day..am I stuck with this "ALL", my life...I think it's making me very sleepy.

4/6/2009 2:06:28 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Unfortunately, this medication did not work for me. I actually made my bladder spasm more frequently. I also experienced dry mouth and dry eyes as side effects. My dosage might not be higher enough, but I am still trying to find a treatment that relieves my OAB.