Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of oxybutynin chloride Oral.

4/5/2009 2:48:44 PM

Reviewer: Jenny, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I love it. Although I'm Rx'ed for 3x in 24 hours, I take only one before bedtime and it has ended bathroom trips downstairs. And with no side effects whatever.

7/2/2009 12:17:56 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am not able to continue using it because I get disoriented and faint and the fourth day of taking it I passed out at about 1:00 pm and woke up at 8:29 pm.

6/3/2009 11:56:30 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female (Patient)

Comment:
It helped some but I can't go into a meeting over 1 hour without sever urgency. I still get up at night. Flomax was added recently and my symptoms have gotten worse! What a nightmare (3+ times nightly) OAB is.

5/11/2009 10:27:41 PM

Reviewer: barb, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I'm only 48 and told a Specialist my symptoms and he never even checked me just said..yey, that's what you have overactive bladder..now take these pills/oxybutynin and try to eliminate them one at a time.....I cannot eliminate even one...I'd be on the flush all day..am I stuck with this "ALL", my life...I think it's making me very sleepy.

4/6/2009 2:06:28 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Unfortunately, this medication did not work for me. I actually made my bladder spasm more frequently. I also experienced dry mouth and dry eyes as side effects. My dosage might not be higher enough, but I am still trying to find a treatment that relieves my OAB.

Still Life Of Protein Foods
Do they work?
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.