Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Iophen C-NR Oral.

1/23/2011 10:57:51 AM

Reviewer: mr.h, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I can only say my for my cough it worked. I had a deep bronchial cough with yellow /greeenish flem.It almost stopped my cough immediately.

1/6/2011 7:26:28 PM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
My 4-year old daughter was perscribed this drug to alleviate severe coughing symptoms. As other reviewers have posted, she is considerably more agitated and restless, and the cough has gotten much worse (if that's possible). We have given the drug more than a fair shake (third dosage now, shame on us, but the doctor swears by it for extreme cases, so we've been patient), but I can't w ... Show Full Comment

12/7/2010 10:43:14 PM

Reviewer: waittowearoff, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have a cough that resulted from what I believe to be flu. I was hacking every 30 seconds or so, making it difficult to get any rest. I had heard of cough syrup with codeine, and thought this might be a good solution. I was disappointed after taking Iophen-C NR and it made no apparent reduction in hacking, if anything it seemed to make my coughing more frequent and worse. With continuous hack ... Show Full Comment

6/3/2010 10:43:31 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
This was the only thing that helped me to sleep while I had a really bad cold and was coughing a lot. As a nurse I would NOT, repeat NOT suggest this for the frail elderly or anyone who is really sensitive to narcotics for any reason.

5/15/2010 2:13:34 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
suppressed the cough a lot but not entirely.