Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Rapamune Oral.

2/10/2012 8:33:50 PM

Reviewer: luckie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have had my kidney transplant 32 years. I was on a combination of Imuran and prednisone. However the Imuran was allowing so much skin cancer to develop, it was alarming. Three years ago I was switched to Rapamune and prednisone. The only negative side affect is some edema around my feet and ankles, especially the side where I had extensive skin caner with lymph node removal. The Rapamune has dim ... Show Full Comment

9/11/2011 1:45:19 PM

Reviewer: Rozik, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I had akidney transplant in April of 2009 my son was the donor,I was on cellcept and prograf and prednisone, but on July of 2010 I was diagnosed with central nervous system lymphoma,had intense chemo for the last 14 months,they switched me to 2mg.daily use of rapamune with no side effects,my cancer is in remmision and the kidney is doing perfect.

8/9/2011 12:04:28 AM

Reviewer: BJK, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have my transplant for 10 yrs now and 1mg Rapamune has been in my daily med list. My right leg has edema/swelling I wear a severe compression stocking for the last 3 1/2 yrs and this is on my right side, same as Transplant- my donor is my mother. cholesterol also high

3/21/2011 5:11:18 PM

Reviewer: LNP, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I had my kidney transplant 6 mo ago. I'm on 1 mg/day of Rapamune and 4 mg/day of Prograf. My creatinine is 0.7. I do not have any side effects with this dosage.

3/3/2011 2:03:14 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male (Patient)

Check your BMI.
Woman running
And how to fix them?
Check your BMI.
Girl drinking orange juice
How to keep yours at bay.