Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Fluoxetine HCl...

9/11/2012 9:51:44 PM

Reviewer: kt214, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been experiencing major depression. I have going thru menopause and diagnosed with Graves Disease. I also had tendon surgery in foot that has left me unable to return to work which has been very difficult to accept. My husband said he did not even know who I was anymore. Since starting the fluoxetine my life has changed drastically. I am happy, laughing and even sleeping better. My hus ... Show Full Comment

9/5/2012 4:26:11 PM

Reviewer: nitababy, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am taking fluoxetine 40 mg for almost 3 weeks starting at 20 mg the first week due to depression, anxiety and panic attacks which occur at least once or twice a day, some big, some small panic attacks. So far, it has helped calm me down. Although I have panic attacks less frequently, they seem smaller and they don't last long. I feel better as the depression seems to have lifted. The dow ... Show Full Comment

8/20/2012 5:58:21 PM

Reviewer: sami, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Depression
8/17/2012 9:03:29 PM

Reviewer: kris, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I just started this drug an hour ago (20mg) and I noticed my jaws starting to hurt and a slight headache. I'm falling asleep reading the reviews. I was feeling fine just before taking the medication. I hope I sleep tonight. Is this just happening to me?

7/23/2012 8:15:53 AM

Reviewer: Maddie05, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this med for about 9 months. In the beginning, I was sleeping really well, but now I have restless nights. I have also noticed decreased appetite, and find that I am sweating more often. I have noticed that my moods have been more tolerable while on this medication.

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash