Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Fluoxetine Oral.

7/26/2015 4:28:58 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this treatment for 5 years and it seems to be loosing its effect.

4/6/2015 11:28:03 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on 20mg of fluoxetine for a month now and it has helped with my depression. I no longer feel on the verge of crying about everything. The only side effect I'm having are headaches and teeth and jaw pain. I'm afraid I will have to switch to something else if the jaw pain doesn't go away soon. Works extremely well for the depression though.

3/25/2015 11:42:22 AM

Reviewer: cracker, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
fantastic...worked well ....life is good BUT then weight gain is awful!Am eating more but that is because I have an appetite which is never satiated.Also totally out of control with sugar cravings.I was an 8 class a week gym bunny too.whilst I was happy am now totally destroyed by my 20lb weight increase.Dont go to gym now as feel hopeless against this weight gain and really down.clothes don' ... Show Full Comment

2/19/2015 8:45:41 AM

Reviewer: kc, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking Fluoxetine for nearly 20 years. Increased my dosage one time about 5 years ago. It helps me keep my patience and keeps my anxiety in check. It levels out my mood swings. I've tried to go off of it a few times. It is clear within a few weeks that my patience and nerves are not good when I'm not taking it regularly. The only side effect I've noticed is bad breath. ... Show Full Comment

12/29/2014 2:54:58 PM

Reviewer: Checkvalve101, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years

Comment:
Fluoxetine has worked very well for me. It does have side effects that are pretty bad, but it was a trade I had to make. Sex life went to zero, loss of energy and low white blood cell count. the white blood cell count showed up as being in the very bottom of the normal range, I found later on the internet that it was a side effect. I had to inform my doctor as he did not know it.