Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of fluoxetine oral.

2/9/2008 8:23:25 AM

Reviewer: Tia, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
It still makes me a little drowsy, but other than that it has really helped me. My mood swings have calmed down. I still get them every once in a while, but this medicine really helped.

2/5/2008 9:41:36 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Depression
1/26/2008 12:26:37 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on a combination of sleeping and anxiety pills for the past year and finally I have found that this and trazodone which I take for sleep doesnt make me sick like celexa did.

1/22/2008 9:28:15 PM

Reviewer: Draped4Success, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Wow, I have tried so many. I started out on prozac(fluoxetine); however, I have been on zoloft, lexapro, and wellbutrin. I can truly say that of all of the anti-depressants I have tried. This one is the best for my depression. In the beginning, it seems as if it will take a long time for it to help, but you do notice the difference when it gets in your system. I am very pleased with the end resul ... Show Full Comment

12/12/2007 12:47:41 PM

Reviewer: klhmc729, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I began suffering from depression and anxiety during college, and it affected my ability to concentrate, sometimes even to get out of bed in the morning. So before I decided to pursue my graduate degree, I knew that I would have to do something. I talked to the doctor and she put me on a 10mg dose (which didn't do much, but allowed me to see if I could tolerate the medication and ease into t ... Show Full Comment