Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Anafranil Oral.

3/8/2010 4:45:33 PM

Reviewer: StaceyAmber, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have a terrible time with counting and checking things and I have found this works great. I had to give it time to work. I have been on it for two months now and I am very happy. I have had some side effects i.e. sweating, weight gain about 15 lbs, and twitching, But I would rather sweat, twitch and be a little heavier than COUNT and CHECK everything in my house before I left. Give it time it wo ... Show Full Comment

12/15/2009 8:26:51 PM

Reviewer: naner, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had to quit this drug because of urinary retention. I landed up in the ER needing to be catheterized. I don't think it is a common effect but it happened to me. I really loved this product too. It was really helping me sleep.

12/2/2009 11:26:26 PM

Reviewer: hotflash, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
started taking 25mg at night , then 50mg, then 75mg, but at that dose my appetite went out of control and in 2 weeks I gained 10 pounds. Not a good thing for me. I would like to know how other patients deal with it.

8/31/2009 1:52:52 AM

Reviewer: mff, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I took it may years ago for a month -- immediately gained 20+ pounds and felt good for one day, but generally it did not seem to help.

5/16/2009 10:34:49 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I haven't seen much reduction in my OCD problems, but every time I sneeze, I have an orgasm! And it's allergy season! My doc says 5% of patients experience this side effect- but no one ever talks about it. I LOVE it! I will NEVER give up this drug!

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture