Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of exemestane oral.

Condition: Hormone Receptor Positive Postmenopausal Early Breast Cancer After Adjuvant Tamoxifen
6/8/2014 4:50:34 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on this drug for 2 months after chemo & radiation.My breast ca.was in my had spread to my nodes so I'm on the drug for 5 yrs I had trouble with nausea but now it is my cholestrol is going up on this drug,I can't stop taking it. I have had some insomnia but I will survive I have two friends that have triple negative breast cancer so I feel rather blessed that I have the ki ... Show Full Comment

3/3/2014 1:24:23 PM

Reviewer: Caroclara, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was put on a different after cancer/radiation drug. My body hurt so much I was going to stop taking it. This drug does not hurt my body, joints, muscles etc. so I am grateful. Only time will tell on the other.

12/6/2013 2:32:10 PM

Reviewer: Corky, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This is the same as Aromasin. My generic is made by Greenstone not Pfizer. I have had minor joint pain, dry eyes, trigger finger and cough. These have resolved within a few weeks. The major problems are insomnia(for which I take an over-the-counter product) and feminine dryness for which I use organic cocoa butter.) It has been four months so far and I hope to take this for five years.

7/7/2013 7:18:55 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
For the first 2 1/2 yrs i had horrible leg cramps that woke me every night. The cramps were even above my knees. I have had lower back pain and am having trouble now with my hip joints and pain when standing. Trigger fingers (my thumb) was also a problem. I had difficulty holding on to things.

7/6/2013 11:24:07 AM

Reviewer: DeeAnn Slover, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking this med for about 3 months now. I have experienced joint pain and hot flashes as expected. However, the pain and flashes are relatively minor as compared to what I have already faced with chemo, radiation and 3 surgeries. I've read many reviews on similar meds and many women are suffering. I think the most important factors I've kept in mind are: this is temporar ... Show Full Comment

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
Tips to kick the habit.
richly colored hair
What your hair says about your health?
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
Girl drinking orange juice