Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tamiflu Oral.

2/8/2008 9:27:17 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had terrible flu symptoms before starting the drug. As far as i can tell it didn't really do all that much. four days later i am feeling a little better but tamiflu was way too expensive for the good it actually did. I woke up each morning feeling like i had swallowed a handfull of nails before going to bed as well.

2/8/2008 7:39:02 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am on day 2 of taking Tamiflu and already notice a big change. I have no upset stomache but I have been eating before I take it. My body isn't as achy and my fever broke within hours of taking. Clearing up my chest, it dosen't feel like it is on fire whenever I cough.

2/7/2008 1:34:48 PM

Reviewer: linda, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
My 12 year old had the flu and I was given this to prevent me from geting it also. Can't tell any difference in him after four days and I fell horrible. Also, extremely expersive.

2/4/2008 9:43:05 PM

Reviewer: concerned father, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
DO NOT WASTE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY ON THIS MEDICATION. We were given a prescription for our 9 year old daughter who had the flu. Within minutes of taking tamiflu, she would throw up. We quit after 4 attempts. This medication is a royal rip off. Doctors should be scolded for encouraging patients to take this junk medication.

2/2/2008 10:04:15 AM

Comment:
My six-year-old was prescribed this medication. She never got sick from it, but it gave her mood swings and she had trouble sleeping. We finished all 5 days of the prescription, but she still missed 4 days of school. Not sure the exorbitant price of the drug is worth it.