Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tamiflu Oral.

1/30/2008 10:11:34 PM

Reviewer: Dawn, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After ever dosage I felt very sick to my stomach. Although I tried to eat food with the medication that did not help. My son is eight, he vomited every time he took the medication. I do not think the side effects are worth the treatment.

1/30/2008 1:24:18 PM

Reviewer: LSeltzer, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've taken this two times now for what could have been a cold or the flu. The first time, the symptoms were very mild and disappeared after just one day! This time, the symptoms are much more severe, so we'll see. I'm already nauseous, so I suspect Tamiflu + the flu symptomps many make for unpleasantries. I HIGHLY recommend this as a preventative. If you have severe symptoms, it may or ... Show Full Comment

1/26/2008 2:21:34 PM

Reviewer: 3-6 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
My 3yr old was prescribed this drug to curtail symptoms of the Flu. She began vommiting violently within 20 minutes. I thought it may have been due to her empty stomach. I gave her a second dose 12 hrs later, with food... same thing. This drug added to her misery! Paying $120.00 for 5 days and it making things worse...I feel miserable!!!

1/24/2008 5:14:03 PM

Reviewer: kansascity877, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I'm on day 4 of Tamiflu. It makes me sick every time after I take it. It also causes horrible nightmares and trouble sleeping. To top it off my flu symptoms are still coming on as strong as they were the first day I had symptoms (when I was prescribed and started taking Tamiflu).

1/19/2008 8:50:23 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
No help at all with flu symptoms. After five days I developed a rash from head to toe so I stopped taking the drug.