Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tamiflu Oral.

1/25/2014 7:03:26 PM

Reviewer: Natural Beauty, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I went to the doctor with flu symptoms. He prescribed me Tamiflu and the only side effects I was told by the pharmacist was it could cause nausea and vomiting. I think the pills totally wiped out my immune system. I had a rash on my ankles, wrist, and lower back, my ear piercing became infected, and I got a huge infected pore on my face. All is well and all is healed but I think my body could h ... Show Full Comment

1/23/2014 7:22:35 PM

Reviewer: sadiemae, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Started feeling better within one day.

1/18/2014 9:46:48 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was in bed with a 102 fever with the Flu for about 2.5 days and then started taking Tamiflu. Within 6 hours I had some minor sweating and my fever broke. I was feeling much better within 24 hours. To be honest I was amazed how well the drug worked for me. I couldn't believe that I got better so fast. After 2 days of taking this medicine and I felt I was back to 90 % health wise. I didn't ... Show Full Comment

1/15/2014 8:10:57 PM

Reviewer: , 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Had a fever and chills day before of 102. I felt like a train had hit me hard. Was given Tamiflu by next day my fever and chills went away.

1/12/2014 11:50:34 PM

Reviewer: Katie, 19-24 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I am 9 months pregnant and have the flu. Before taking the medicine I felt like I had been hit by a train. I would not wish this on my worst enemy. After taking tamiflu I feel 10 times better and my OB prescribed it to my two boys and husband. I am very happy with this medicine.

Still Life Of Protein Foods
Do they work?
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.