Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tamiflu Oral.

1/18/2014 9:46:48 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was in bed with a 102 fever with the Flu for about 2.5 days and then started taking Tamiflu. Within 6 hours I had some minor sweating and my fever broke. I was feeling much better within 24 hours. To be honest I was amazed how well the drug worked for me. I couldn't believe that I got better so fast. After 2 days of taking this medicine and I felt I was back to 90 % health wise. I didn't ... Show Full Comment

1/15/2014 8:10:57 PM

Reviewer: , 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Had a fever and chills day before of 102. I felt like a train had hit me hard. Was given Tamiflu by next day my fever and chills went away.

1/12/2014 11:50:34 PM

Reviewer: Katie, 19-24 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I am 9 months pregnant and have the flu. Before taking the medicine I felt like I had been hit by a train. I would not wish this on my worst enemy. After taking tamiflu I feel 10 times better and my OB prescribed it to my two boys and husband. I am very happy with this medicine.

1/9/2014 10:06:30 AM

Reviewer: FlashM6, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Came down with the flu Monday night. At the ER Tuesday morning with 103 temp. Started Tamiflu at 10 am that morning. Broke most symptoms by Wed night. Went into the office 1/2 days Thurs and Friday. The medicine is incredibly strong, hard on the stomach and system. I am one of the ones that had small hives. It will hurt to take this stuff, but if you want the flu gone, then this is it. From what I ... Show Full Comment

1/8/2014 6:36:27 PM

Reviewer: dude, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Nausea, and dihareea were two things that really bothered me on this drug. I am on second day and I will stop taking it as my stomac cannot handle it...