Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tamiflu Oral.

1/20/2009 7:50:06 PM

Reviewer: ncarroll, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Doctor told me "no cure for the flu, we can just stop it in it's tracks". Found out my husband and I were infected by a friend we bowled with two nights before. I chose the Tamiflu, my husband decided to sweat it out - literally. Threw up after the first dosage. After the second dosage (eating a snack before taking this time) got diarrea. But my symptoms slowly dissapeared. So did my ... Show Full Comment

1/19/2009 12:29:38 AM

Reviewer: rose1971, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This stuff works! The moment i felt aches and fever went to the doctor and she gaves to me I noticed a big improvement right away.

1/18/2009 5:23:52 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I quit after 2 doses. Nausea and head to toe bright red rash covering my whole body. Swollen ankles and toes. Am still recovering after going to emergency for help days later. Terrible. I threw the rest away.

1/10/2009 7:56:05 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Although I was happy to get rid of my flu symptoms in around 3 days, I'm not sure if the trade-in was worth it. Right now, I am suffering from bronchitis and severe insomnia. However, these are not the most common side-effects, so for most this seems like a great option.

12/26/2008 6:08:09 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Doctor prescribed this for my flu like symptoms. For the first three days I had chills then fever every 3-4 hours during the day. usually around 10 PM or so I would get real hot and the fever would break and I thought that was it, but in a few hours the cycle started again and I barely slept. On the fourth day in the afternoon, like a veil being lifted almost all of my symptoms went away. I am ... Show Full Comment

Still Life Of Protein Foods
Do they work?
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.