Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tamiflu Oral.

1/30/2009 12:01:45 AM

Reviewer: B, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am 30 years old and I was prescribed Tamiflu after being diagnosed with the flu. I felt better within a few hours of taking it. I was amazed. I was really sick and was worried that I may have to be hospitalized. I had been running a high fever and could hardly breathe. The only downside were the side effects. They were pretty bad. It left a terrible taste in my mouth and made everything I ate a ... Show Full Comment

1/20/2009 7:50:06 PM

Reviewer: ncarroll, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Doctor told me "no cure for the flu, we can just stop it in it's tracks". Found out my husband and I were infected by a friend we bowled with two nights before. I chose the Tamiflu, my husband decided to sweat it out - literally. Threw up after the first dosage. After the second dosage (eating a snack before taking this time) got diarrea. But my symptoms slowly dissapeared. So did my ... Show Full Comment

1/19/2009 12:29:38 AM

Reviewer: rose1971, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This stuff works! The moment i felt aches and fever went to the doctor and she gaves to me I noticed a big improvement right away.

1/18/2009 5:23:52 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I quit after 2 doses. Nausea and head to toe bright red rash covering my whole body. Swollen ankles and toes. Am still recovering after going to emergency for help days later. Terrible. I threw the rest away.

1/10/2009 7:56:05 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Although I was happy to get rid of my flu symptoms in around 3 days, I'm not sure if the trade-in was worth it. Right now, I am suffering from bronchitis and severe insomnia. However, these are not the most common side-effects, so for most this seems like a great option.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture