Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tamiflu oral.

3/5/2009 5:18:23 PM

Reviewer: memylife, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine is making me so nauseous. I've been throwing up like anything and I think I rather be sick than take this medicine and feel MORE SICK and WEAK

3/4/2009 12:56:33 PM

Reviewer: bizzymom23, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
The side effects from this drug are horrible and a bit disturbing. Although I was feeling some better after the 2nd dose I just don't know if I can handle another dose or not. This is the third day I've taken it but the side effects seem to be getting worse...vomiting, dizziness, being whacked out of my gourd, feeling kinda like I was having an out of body experience, changes in my breathi ... Show Full Comment

3/1/2009 1:13:56 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I don't really know if it has helped me. I came into the doctor with sore muscles, a stomach ache, headache, sore throat, cough, the works... I took it and in addition to the symptoms I had before I couldn't sleep the first night because I was so nauseous, even taking it with food, although I had no appetite. The next morning I threw up after 2 hours of sleep. I still missed 3 days of scho ... Show Full Comment

2/20/2009 12:51:22 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
My 22 month old daughter was diagnosed with influenza B. Her first and second doses (30ml) were immediately thrown up. I ended up mixing it with her juice. Upon calling our pharmacist, she said that it is one of the major problems with this medication. My daughter was able to keep it down with juice and I started to see her feeling better within hours.

2/19/2009 3:37:40 PM

Reviewer: sportster, 13-18 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Side effects were really strange. Made me anxious and somewhat out of it.