Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Plan B Oral.

4/16/2008 9:53:13 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I was off the pill for a few days and we forgot to use back up contraception. I took Plan B 8 hours after sex. I was confused because the doctor said I'd get my period within a few days and that concurred with information I read online. After a week I still didn't get my period and I was a little nervous. But I got my period on schedule with my natural cycle, two weeks after I took Pla ... Show Full Comment

4/13/2008 2:16:47 AM

Reviewer: waitingtosee, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken this pill 2 times in one month....I bled for a month straight. Everytime I take this pill, I have a period 5 days after taking it. Heavy bleeding, clots and all..like a normal period. This pill worked for me both times. I had to take this pill again last month, due to an accident on the first day I was off my normal period. I took the pill 24 hours later and and I am still waitin ... Show Full Comment

3/29/2008 10:37:35 PM

Reviewer: nyambush, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
I took it after 36 hours,it actually worked.but the second time after 48 hours,it dint work.It was too unfortunate i became pregnant.I was dissapointed knowing how it had costed me.$45.00

3/7/2008 8:16:06 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Yes, broken condom exactly 14 days into my cycle. Took first dose less than 24 hours after, then second as prescribed. Felt kind of ill (flu-like symptoms) and stayed out of work the morning after taking the first dose. However, my period started 3 days early. A little bit heavier cramping and much heavier flow. However, I am not pregnant and the meds did the job.

3/7/2008 7:15:12 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken Plan B before and had no seroius side effects except being sleepy all day but the last time I took it it caused me to have severe headaches and dizziness and to top it off it has been causing my period to start every three weeks. I guess that's the trade off to not being pregnant.