Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Plan B Oral.

10/18/2008 3:25:01 PM

Reviewer: riddlegrl, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was taken advantage of while passed out at a party a week and a half into my cycle. I was on the pill but I was also taking antibiotics and I could feel myself ovulate the next day. 2 1/2 days after the incident I took plan B. It was very easy to take and I had minimal cramping. Friend who had taken this in the past said they'd started their period within 2 days but mine was on schedule 2 we ... Show Full Comment

10/17/2008 10:47:23 AM

Reviewer: 2yummy4u, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Needed to take plan b exactly one week after my regular menstral cycle. Started another menstral exacty one week after I took the pills. I am also lactating a unexpected side effect!! Not pregnant so the product works. Just wondering how long this menstral will be compared to the comments from the other women posted here.

9/16/2008 2:55:46 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I took Plan B about a week and a half ago...a day after my period. 5 days later, I'm not sure is it was my period or what. I'm breaking out badly and very nauseous! I guess it worked..still waiting for my "natural" period lol...wish me luck!

9/1/2008 9:20:14 PM

Reviewer: cat, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took the first pill 14 hours after our condom broke. I experienced some cramping that felt like normal cramps within 48 hours that lasted a day, and were gone. I did have some fatigue, but nothing that wasn't tolerable. My period started today, and was on time as it always is. Flow seems a little heavy, and a little more dark than usual, but this worked great for me.

7/30/2008 10:21:47 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I took this 48 hours after unprotected sex about 2 weeks into my normal cycle. I didn't have any side effects. However, my next period was 2 weeks late and then it was extremely short and light.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver