Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Plan B oral.

1/21/2009 4:11:30 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I took Plan B as prescribed and ended up pregnant. My hormones are so out of wack; it's crazy. I waited for my period to as scheduled and by the 7th day; I purchased a test. It came back positive. Still not convinced; I purchased 3 more tests and they all came back positive. I went to the doctor for confirmation and I'm indeed pregnant.

1/20/2009 3:55:15 PM

Reviewer: zeuced, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I took the pill 1 hr after having unprotected sex and then 12 hrs later as directed. I experienced cramping,& fatigue. I got a little worried after I read reviews of women bleeding a week after taking the pill. I didn't have any spotting or heavy bleading like everyone else experienced. This made me really nervous but I got my period right on schedule. What a relief!!!

1/20/2009 2:13:48 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I had to use Plan B after unprotected sex with my boyfriend. I took the pills as directed within approximately 60 hours. About 6 days later I started bleeding (seemed like a period, just 2 weeks early). I was told by the Plan B hotline that it was just a symptom and that I should get my period as expected. Around the date of my expected period, I only spotted about 2 days and when it did not co ... Show Full Comment

12/22/2008 2:35:41 PM

Reviewer: ImOkay, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    My partner and I had unprotected sex the day after my menstrual period ended. I took Plan B almost 72 hours after it and it seems to have worked. Now, two weeks later and two weeks after my regular period, I began spotting. I hope and think it's normal because of other similar reviews but it does concern me that it's two weeks later. All in all I think because of the spotting! :)

12/15/2008 10:28:26 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male

Comment:
    i don't know yet but i took it like 10 hours ago and am having some cramping and i had a large amount of mucus come out of my vagina i just thought it was strange like when you loose your mucus pluge when your preggo just wondering of anyone has had that?