Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Plan B.

3/7/2008 8:16:06 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Yes, broken condom exactly 14 days into my cycle. Took first dose less than 24 hours after, then second as prescribed. Felt kind of ill (flu-like symptoms) and stayed out of work the morning after taking the first dose. However, my period started 3 days early. A little bit heavier cramping and much heavier flow. However, I am not pregnant and the meds did the job.

3/7/2008 7:15:12 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken Plan B before and had no seroius side effects except being sleepy all day but the last time I took it it caused me to have severe headaches and dizziness and to top it off it has been causing my period to start every three weeks. I guess that's the trade off to not being pregnant.

1/20/2008 8:45:50 AM

Reviewer: lily , 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i took plan b 2 days after my period and 12 hours after unprotected sex.i threw up all night the next day and now im spotting very heavy, i dont know if this is another period! im so confused.i really hope it worked.

1/13/2008 3:49:33 PM

Comment:
I took Plan B within 12 hours of having unprotected sex. Initially I had no side effects. However, it has now been two weeks since I took it and I am very crampy, nauseous, have had a severe head ache for two days and am spotting quite heavily. I am still waiting to see if it worked since I have not yet had a full period. But after speaking with my pharmacist this morning I am pretty sure it has a ... Show Full Comment

1/12/2008 12:36:24 PM

Comment:
I took this medication about 12 hours after unprotected sex and a few days later I had spotting and then a very heavy period started that I wasn't expecting. I felt very hormonal and my face broke out. I'm still waiting to see if it worked. I'm assuming given the bleeding it did. I hope!

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
Tips to kick the habit.
richly colored hair
What your hair says about your health?
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
Girl drinking orange juice