Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Plan B.

3/7/2008 7:15:12 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken Plan B before and had no seroius side effects except being sleepy all day but the last time I took it it caused me to have severe headaches and dizziness and to top it off it has been causing my period to start every three weeks. I guess that's the trade off to not being pregnant.

1/20/2008 8:45:50 AM

Reviewer: lily , 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i took plan b 2 days after my period and 12 hours after unprotected sex.i threw up all night the next day and now im spotting very heavy, i dont know if this is another period! im so confused.i really hope it worked.

1/13/2008 3:49:33 PM

Comment:
I took Plan B within 12 hours of having unprotected sex. Initially I had no side effects. However, it has now been two weeks since I took it and I am very crampy, nauseous, have had a severe head ache for two days and am spotting quite heavily. I am still waiting to see if it worked since I have not yet had a full period. But after speaking with my pharmacist this morning I am pretty sure it has a ... Show Full Comment

1/12/2008 12:36:24 PM

Comment:
I took this medication about 12 hours after unprotected sex and a few days later I had spotting and then a very heavy period started that I wasn't expecting. I felt very hormonal and my face broke out. I'm still waiting to see if it worked. I'm assuming given the bleeding it did. I hope!

1/7/2008 10:56:02 AM

Reviewer: motherof2already, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
9 days after my LMP the condom broke... Luckily Walgreens was open on Christmas day... I took the pill as directed. it was Less Than 24 hours from the time the condom broke... I had mild cramping, off and on, and tender breast... but in the end, IT DID NOT WORK FOR ME!! I just found out today I'm pregnant. So much for taking it up to 72 hours later. This product was a waste of $45. It probabl ... Show Full Comment