Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Viactiv Oral.

1-4 of 4
5/6/2010 10:21:28 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started to take Viactiv because my physician told me I should increase my amount of calcium. The problem I noticed is the constant headache, I noticed every day I would take a tablet I would experience the headache so I decided to stop. I am not sure if happens to everybody but just in case pay attention and see if you have the same reaction.

3/8/2010 3:41:29 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have only been using this product for a little over a month. I am very satisfied and have not experienced any of the side effects others have reported. I have recently been treated with breast cancer and my oncologist has recommended supplements of calcium and vitamin D.

2/3/2010 5:11:54 PM

Reviewer: Sue, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My Dr suggested I take Viactiv and I have taken it for a week now. I experienced bad leg pain that affected my walking and very tired. I had loose stools and a lot of gas, then diarrhea. I wondered if it could be the Viactiv and started looking for information. I will not continue taking it after reading so many negative comments about it. I would think the label should include possible side eff ... Show Full Comment

2/20/2008 2:04:42 PM

Comment:
I'm trying to do some research on why this has happened, but am not finding any answers. Might just be me. I started taking the Multi-vitamin chew daily and from the second day, I started feeling achey and flu-like symptoms, just the body pain part and the wierd feeling you get.. so I stopped taking it. Then I started taking the Calcium chew for my Spondylosis and Scoliosis and it did the s ... Show Full Comment

1-4 of 4

And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.