Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Aromasin Oral.

Condition: Hormone Receptor Positive Postmenopausal Early Breast Cancer After Adjuvant Tamoxifen
4/12/2008 4:19:13 PM

Reviewer: ONEILL1, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
WHAT A NITEMARE!AFTER 1 MO. ON AROMASIN I DEVELOPED A HEADACHE WITH LOUD EAR RINGING. SAW A NEUROLOGIST AND AFTER 8 MRIS , A CATSCAN, A SPINAL TAP,3 BLOOD PROFILES..I WAS CALLED A 'MYSTERY' THEN I REMEMBER I STARTED AROMASIN 3 MONTHS BEFORE.MY BRAIN FLUID EVEN DECREASED.I KO I'M SENSITIVE TO DRUGS BUT OTHERS I SEE HAD HEAD AND EAR TROUBLE,I JUST HOPE IT GOES AWAY.

3/24/2008 10:29:17 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
This has cause a lot of pain. I have gain a lot of weight, my good arm went numb, my feet feel like I'm walking on hot nails. my face swells, and so dose my feet.

3/10/2008 4:09:32 PM

Reviewer: micky, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking Aromasin for almost 3 yrs now. I do not know if it has been effective or not, I have no signs of a recurrence. What I have developed in the last 6 months is severe depression, which has not been helped by medications. Also am experiencing severe anxiety and hot flashes that are more frequent than while taking Tamoxifen. Depression has been treated with Wellbutrin with Cymb ... Show Full Comment

3/2/2008 11:23:28 PM

Reviewer: Linda B, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I began with Tamoxifen, then moved to Arimidex. Joint pain was localized in both ankles. The pain did not restrict my work-outs, but certainly added to my discomfort. I then moved to Arimidex. The joint pain is now in my wrists and appreciably reduced in my feet and ankles.

2/19/2008 7:34:45 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was diagnosed with breast cancer at 33. I was also pregnant. After chemo, I was placed on Tamoxifen. After one year of Tamoxifen I still had no side effects. With no menopausal side effects my doctor felt that it may not be working for me so he suggested I have my ovaries removed. I have now been on Aromasin for about 2 months. I do not seem to have any side effects from it. I have some h ... Show Full Comment