Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Aromasin Oral.

Condition: Hormone Receptor Positive Postmenopausal Early Breast Cancer After Adjuvant Tamoxifen
5/9/2008 12:53:18 PM

Reviewer: Freesia40, Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have bee on Aromasin since end of March. I have been experience all over joint pain/body aches. Mainly knees, elbows, wrists. Still working out regardless of the pain. Some slight weight gain. Seeing a rheumatologist and has put me on Celebrex 200 mg once a day and also taking a pain reliever at night when needed.

4/23/2008 12:29:48 AM

Reviewer: emma.delrosario, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
After 3 months of taking aromasin I developed a painful wrist. My Oncology has advised me to stop two weeks ago and the pain of my wrist is still there. What should I do

4/12/2008 4:19:13 PM

Reviewer: ONEILL1, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
WHAT A NITEMARE!AFTER 1 MO. ON AROMASIN I DEVELOPED A HEADACHE WITH LOUD EAR RINGING. SAW A NEUROLOGIST AND AFTER 8 MRIS , A CATSCAN, A SPINAL TAP,3 BLOOD PROFILES..I WAS CALLED A 'MYSTERY' THEN I REMEMBER I STARTED AROMASIN 3 MONTHS BEFORE.MY BRAIN FLUID EVEN DECREASED.I KO I'M SENSITIVE TO DRUGS BUT OTHERS I SEE HAD HEAD AND EAR TROUBLE,I JUST HOPE IT GOES AWAY.

3/24/2008 10:29:17 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
This has cause a lot of pain. I have gain a lot of weight, my good arm went numb, my feet feel like I'm walking on hot nails. my face swells, and so dose my feet.

3/10/2008 4:09:32 PM

Reviewer: micky, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking Aromasin for almost 3 yrs now. I do not know if it has been effective or not, I have no signs of a recurrence. What I have developed in the last 6 months is severe depression, which has not been helped by medications. Also am experiencing severe anxiety and hot flashes that are more frequent than while taking Tamoxifen. Depression has been treated with Wellbutrin with Cymb ... Show Full Comment

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture