Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Trileptal oral.

11/28/2007 5:00:10 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
    I was given Trileptal for anxiety and stress. For the period that I needed it, it helped a good bit. It was mild and I had no side effects from it. I would take it again for anxiety/stress over other drugs.

11/11/2007 3:45:05 AM

Reviewer: lady_starskimmer, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I am bi-polar, and have been on this medicine for over two years. It works well, but I have had to add different medicines to keep my mood stabilized and me feeling better. But overall, I like this med. I take 1200mgs twice a day. No side effects (that I know of).

11/5/2007 10:52:10 AM

Reviewer: cooking1000, Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I use this medcation as a mood stabilizer for bi- polar disorder. I take 1200 mg at night. When I take thid medicine I get a sort of light headed feeling . Enough that I would not think of driving and also why I take at night. I am normally fine by thetime I get up.

11/4/2007 12:15:52 PM

Comment:
    been on it for a few months. definitely satisfied. and helps with sleep.

11/4/2007 3:22:56 AM

Reviewer: vlf1007aolcom, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on Trileptal for over a year, now, after having a bad experience with Depakote. I take Trileptal for mood stabilization. I tend to be somewhat bipolar and have anxiety with panic disorder. Although I suffer mostly from Major Recurrent Depression, I sometimes get swing into Manic Disorder. After taking the Trileptal, my mood leveled out dramatically. I have had little to no adverse ... Show Full Comment