Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tikosyn oral.

4/7/2010 11:58:05 PM

Reviewer: florida granny, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I started using tikosyn about 2 months ago for afib that was occuring at least 2x per day. Since I've started, I've not had one episode and my cardiologist has taken me off the 5 other heart meds and coumadin that I was on. I feel 100% better and for the first time in many years am able to function with some energy. My appetite is back, my thoughts are clearer, and I am hopeful that this w ... Show Full Comment

3/12/2010 9:49:21 PM

Reviewer: jayvee, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I started it in Dec.09 and have had a few episodes, Overall I am satisfied w/ this medicine. No noticable side effects. I had problems obtaining the medication at first but worked with my local pharmacy and now I make sure I call in to refill about 2 wks before my RX runs out.

3/1/2010 9:47:06 PM

Reviewer: Gregg, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on Tikosyn since July 09, and have to say I have had no problems since being on the drug. I have an enlarged heart and was cardioverted 3 times since March 09 being in the hospital 7 times, and since I started taking Tikosyn I have not been back in Afib once. I do have a defribulator/pacemaker combo and it does show I have not been in Afib since July!

2/8/2010 9:33:26 PM

Reviewer: researcher, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    started out on flecanide, which worked with the help of 2 cardioversions for about 2+ years until it was not effective and went to amiodarone; horrendous drug with multiple side effects: occular deposits, hypothyroidism, significant lung congestion, and extreme fatigue. I couldn't deal with the side effects and went to many different physicians and one told me that I had 3 options: deal with ... Show Full Comment

1/11/2010 4:35:00 PM

Reviewer: katydid, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)