Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tikosyn oral.

1/16/2014 9:31:15 PM

Reviewer: jane, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Tikosyn for 1 month. Since beginning the treatment, I have had bloating and weight gain. Most of my clothes are no longer wearable, despite a severe restriction of calories (less than 1000/day.) I have had tingling in my hands and feet that wakes me up every day early in the morning. My doctor is not taking my complaints seriously, but it has been very frustrating. I want to stop th ... Show Full Comment

1/5/2014 7:30:02 PM

Reviewer: JMR43, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I was hospitalized for the required 3 days to be monitored while taking this medication. I had been in persistent afib. I went in to normal rhythem within 8 hours of my first dose.I've been on it for one year. I am not having any problems with this medication.

1/4/2014 4:10:06 PM

Reviewer: Thelma, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Tikosyn - 500 mg., 2X a day since March and have gone from chronic A-Fib to normal Sinus rhythm. I'm doing well except that I have extreme fatigue about 3 hours after taking Tikosyn & can't keep going & have to stop & take a nap. I'm curious as to whether anyone else has this side effect. I'm not overweight, a non-smoker, but do have COPD.

1/4/2014 5:30:56 AM

Reviewer: Lynn, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
5 years of treatment with convential drugs with terrible side effects controlling my ability to function normally. Cleveland Clinicgave me one treatment and my heart was in sinus in 15 minutes and has continued for 9 mo without interuption..a miracle for me,

12/27/2013 11:21:17 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Tried everything along with several different medications. Though scared of side effects, did finally try tikosyn last May and have been doing great since, but it sure ain't a cheap drug.