Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lotronex Oral.

3/20/2014 8:29:06 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This is truly a miracle drug. It can cause some constipation and bloating but if you adjust your diet you can control that.

12/30/2013 10:31:54 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
It has improved my IBS-D about 50%. Without it, I am housebound. But the cost!!! $2,500 a month! It was $175 when introduced. This is greed, pure and simple. And no generic for years to come.

11/6/2013 6:27:50 PM

Reviewer: It's a miracle!, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
This truly is a miracle drug! I guess that is why the cost is so astronomical! It has worked wonders for me and I no longer have to be afraid of an embarrassing attack immediately after I eat something. I hope I am forever able to continue taking this drug. I am on a very low dosage so I would rather accept the risks than suffer the consequences by not taking it.

10/24/2013 7:31:26 AM

Reviewer: silver queen, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I had constant diarrhea for years which made travel almost impossible. I talked to my doctor and he told me about Lotronex and explained all the side effects. I decided to try and had to sign a paper saying I understood all about the drug and side effects. He prescribed the lowest dose and I have been on it for about 4 years and it works like a miracle. I have gotten my life back and can leave the ... Show Full Comment

9/21/2013 10:15:32 AM

Reviewer: dianna, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)