Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Penlac top.

4/19/2013 8:09:38 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Didn't really do anything for my nails other than make me take better care of them.

8/22/2012 12:08:58 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I used Penlac a few yrs ago when I should signs of fungus on the 3 toes. Very slight case of it but I tired this med for a fee months following the instructions and all nails treat were clear and are still clear to this day. I would recommend it to anyone before trying harsh oral meds for treatment. It was encouraging to hear the review of someone who had it bad for 50 yrs and still saw results.

6/26/2012 12:06:20 PM

Reviewer: Beth, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Have been using for a month and a half works great. Use a stiff file to grind down nail and new growth looks great

6/6/2012 12:42:46 AM

Reviewer: Ant0707, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've had toe nail fungus before from wearing closed shoes while working in a restaurant kitchen. My previous doctor put me on lamisil twice, worked GREAT! I noticed a few months ago that i had a small hallow looking spot starting to develop at the end of my nail bed (tip of nail). My current dic put me on penlac and said she was unable to prescribe me lamisil as i would need regular blood test ... Show Full Comment

5/13/2011 2:12:50 PM

Reviewer: Dr. Don W, 75 or over Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have had a very severe big toe(both)nail fungus infection for over 50 years. I have never had any satisfactory results in the past.. I began a generic ciclopirox nail lacquer treatment November 9, 2010. As of May 13, 2011, I now have completely clear toe nails on both big toes(82% of both nails has covered both nail beds)I did not remove the nails, but I debrided my nails very thoroughly when I ... Show Full Comment