Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Penlac topical.

7/17/2014 7:41:07 PM

Reviewer: AnnieMartin, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
To those with struggling with the fungus, I am hear to tell you that this medication does work. I have had fungus on my left toenail ever since I could remember. I would never want to show my feet and I would always use my right foot to cover my left so that nobody could see the horror of my thick ass yellow toenail. It was so embarrassing!!! And then it began to worsen through the years because I ... Show Full Comment

5/14/2014 11:09:11 PM

Reviewer: Zoe, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I began using this lacquer for fungus on both big toenails on Jan 10, 2013. As of today, May 13, 2014, the left toenail looks pretty good and the right nail is significantly improved. It took over a year before my nails began to look better. I have been extremely diligent, applying it daily and removing it weekly with alcohol and a strong file. For a while, my nails looked worse developing digits. ... Show Full Comment

4/19/2013 8:09:38 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Didn't really do anything for my nails other than make me take better care of them.

8/22/2012 12:08:58 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I used Penlac a few yrs ago when I should signs of fungus on the 3 toes. Very slight case of it but I tired this med for a fee months following the instructions and all nails treat were clear and are still clear to this day. I would recommend it to anyone before trying harsh oral meds for treatment. It was encouraging to hear the review of someone who had it bad for 50 yrs and still saw results.

6/26/2012 12:06:20 PM

Reviewer: Beth, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Have been using for a month and a half works great. Use a stiff file to grind down nail and new growth looks great

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.