Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Evoxac Oral.

11/11/2008 4:54:25 PM

Reviewer: Happy, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was put on this drug for sjogren's Syndrom. Not only has it helped my dry mouth, eyes, and skin; it has reduced the fatigue and muscle pain. I feel better than I have for many years.

10/30/2008 10:32:36 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It works, side effect for me are cold sweats for a while. But it is better than my dryness. Lupus/Sjogren's Sydrome. Afraid to up it 2 times a day. Make me tired.

7/29/2008 1:55:49 PM

Reviewer: Jody MacArthur, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Until my Rheumatologist prescribed me this med, I had no idea just how dry my mouth really was! I couldn't believe the first time I took it how quickly it worked and voila, I could actually spit for the first time in three years! Now I am no longer "married" to my water bottle. Also, it has helped a lot with controlling chronic oral thrush. The downside of this is the sweating. I ha ... Show Full Comment

6/4/2008 7:36:25 PM

Reviewer: tykerann2000, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I think this drug is causing my hair to fall out.

5/9/2008 2:25:51 PM

Reviewer: Gene, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years

Comment:
This drug has been very effective for me in treating Sjogrens Syndrome. It does, however increase greatly my tinnitus.