Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Zonegran Oral.

9/21/2012 8:26:25 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Zonisimide was prescribed as an "off label"drug to help with anxiety/depression.Although initially it did seem to calm me a bit after a month or so I began to become very moody ans jittery,irritable.I believe it almost changed my personality and my husband would attest to this.It was frightening to be so changed by a drug. I am off of it about 5 weeks now and feel so much better. My psyc ... Show Full Comment

9/20/2012 9:57:45 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Given to me for back pain. Result is severe joint pains in hip & legs. I cannot find a way to reverse this side effect. Definitely poor Doctoring to prescribe this.

3/18/2012 4:48:59 PM

Reviewer: zonegran, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I didnt try this yet. Is this addicting.?

2/22/2012 2:10:19 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Crist no wonder it didn't help my migraines,I should sue the freaken quack for giving me these.trust me next time I will check the drug before it goes into my body.It may work for what it is supposed to but it does nothing for migraines.

8/20/2011 9:13:49 AM

Reviewer: painfreeinky, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been completely satisfied with this med. I was suffering with severe pain in my face for years and lyrica only gave me 50 lbs of weight and felt high all the time. I take 300mg at bedtime and no side affects. Miracle drug for me and I'm down from 174 to 116lbs.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.