Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Mobic oral.

11/20/2011 2:02:13 PM

Reviewer: kj, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I took Mobic 7.5 twice on first day. Got up next morning with a rash under my breast. Took the morning dose of 7.5. Later on in the day got the most severe sore throat ever; it came on with no warning signs. I later had chills and flu like symptoms. Needless to say I didn't take the evening dosage.

11/18/2011 1:55:31 PM

Reviewer: Dawn, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking mobic for 4yrs now. I can now raise my daughter the way I need to. Before I couldn't even walk without help of some kind. Now that I take mobic it is awesome. It is a mirical drug for me.

10/23/2011 3:49:43 PM

Reviewer: dcj, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Mobic made my eyeballs swell after a couple of days being on it. It was so bad I had to go see my eye Dr to make sure there was no damage done to my eye. I stopped immediately after not being able to see. Lucky there was no damage but it took a week to get my eyes back to normal.

10/11/2011 7:44:33 PM

Reviewer: copmom, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been talking Mobic for a year and have had great results. It has given me great pain relief and am able to move around better.

10/10/2011 8:42:26 PM

Reviewer: tkern, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    For about one month I have been taking 7.5 mg of Mobic once or twice a day depending on pain in my hip. I noticed that when I take two per day for two days in a row I get dizzy. I had to go off the drug due to the dizziness. In fact on the bottle in big bold words it states "MAY CAUSE DIZZINESS". Even if I could tolerate it Mobic does not work that well for me so I will now try anothe ... Show Full Comment