Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Mobic Oral.

3/28/2008 10:12:18 PM

Reviewer: clifar@sbcglobal.net, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
After long term use of this medication, I develop allergy-like symptoms like those related to a head cold, stopped up ears, stuffy nose. Upon stopping Mobic for one week, the symptoms disappear. This has occured several times in the past 3 years. I use Tylenol / Arthritis for about 2-3 weeks then resume the use of Mobic.

3/25/2008 11:37:09 AM

Reviewer: Pam, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have just started taking this 2 days ago for ACL injury, torn menescus, and, a large cyst on knee. Along with pain medication, it gives me somewhat of a stomachache and I feel light headed. I am concerned it will do more harm than help.

3/24/2008 8:20:06 PM

Reviewer: phil67, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Was taking IBPROFIN (600 mg) 3x a day. Fair results. New physician wanted me off so much IBPROFIN. Put me on MOBIC (15 mg). Within two days pain free and only one tiny pill!

2/13/2008 4:16:36 PM

Reviewer: kmb0104, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started on this medication about a month ago. It worked wonderful for the pain I had in my rotator cuff and neck. The inflamaion still had not decreased that much, but I am loving not having the pain. My problem is that now I have broke out in a severe rash! My hands and head only, are covered in what looks like hives and they itch uncontrolably. I will stop taking the medication and discus ... Show Full Comment

2/9/2008 11:35:29 PM

Reviewer: jmh, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My husband takes this for arthritis successfully. I took it for three days for a rotator cuff injury. My feet and legs swelled like sausages. (I normally never have swelling). Needless to say I'll not take it again.