Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Pamelor Oral.

9/22/2010 11:47:30 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
So far I have been on this medication for 3 weeks and am very satisfied with the pain reduction in my lower lumbar along with my tension headaches. Also, my mood has improved for the better. I am very pleased so far.

9/3/2010 2:58:42 PM

Reviewer: teacher, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Never again will I take this. Put me into space. Did not know what was happening. Sleeping all day.

8/24/2010 12:23:04 AM

Reviewer: pamelor, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
makes me feel a little nervous

7/28/2010 11:06:21 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've taken the generic of this medication for 3 years now for lower back nerve pain and it has been a wonder drug for me. No side effects! If I forget to take my 25mg. bedtime dose I notice my back hurting again within 2 days.

5/24/2010 9:13:01 PM

Reviewer: rave_twin, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My neurologist put me on Pamelor for severe migraines/headaches. I have very few to no days without a headache or migraine. He originally started me at 50mg at night. i noticed them becoming even more frequent but my actual migraines weren't lasting as long. (they only lasted about a week compared to a month solid. It helped some, but not enough so he increased me to 75mg and added 5mg of Byst ... Show Full Comment