Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Zyvox IV.

1-4 of 4
12/17/2011 1:42:47 AM

Reviewer: aaronswifey, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i was admitted after they couldnt find out what was wrong with my kidneys and i was given vancomycin and got extremely sick with it so they put me on this and so far its easing up the pain in my stomach so im asummin its workin.

11/30/2009 9:44:39 AM

Reviewer: Jayne74, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had complications after spinal surgery and ended up with a spinal cord leak. The infectious disease doctor put me on Zyvox since I'm allergic to Rocephin. I was on the IV drug for 11 days in the hospital to make sure I didn't get an infection. I went home and 7 days later developed the worst allergic reaction to it. I had itchy blisters over 1/2 my body. I saw 5 doctors in 5 days. ... Show Full Comment

8/19/2009 8:14:01 PM

Reviewer: SandiM, 35-44 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I had surgery on my knee contracted staph in hsp. from surgery. was on vancomyasin 1st felt AWEFUL on drug but was working, they switched me to Zyvox feel Much better hopefully working as well will let you know. I do have a metal taste also but much better than other drug will take this anyday.

12/20/2008 11:11:44 AM

Reviewer: gramps, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
In 2006 I had flesh eating bacteria on my leg and also got msra after fighting the doctors on saving my leg which I did I ended up fighting mrsa and olsing toes and a few bones in my foot I was given this last week and have just finished my first week on it so I hope that this will take care of the infection will keep you up to date on the results

1-4 of 4

neti pot
6 steps for nasal irrigation.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
woman walking in fog
12 tips for managing your disease.
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
What are the top ones?