Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of AndroGel TD.

7/25/2009 5:49:31 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

7/22/2009 10:20:41 AM

Reviewer: streetservant, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have on Androgel for two weeks, my testosterone level was 60. The first week I had energy, sex drive was up 100%. After the first week I felt someone hit a switch and lost all the affects of the first week. I have headaches which I know is a side affect. I hope at some point I can return to week ones affects.

7/17/2009 1:02:33 PM

Reviewer: fonepilot, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

7/14/2009 8:27:20 PM

Reviewer: shake, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have probably had low T levels my whole life, but never had it checked until 2 years ago. Sex drive good now. I'm tired but not totally exhausted like before gel. I use 6 pumps a day, use on upper arms because I am hairy. My levels have increased, but still on the very bottom of the range. Have prostate and T levels checked every 6 months.I have fibromyalgia and it does help the skin super-s ... Show Full Comment

6/25/2009 9:46:08 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My T levels were low, and had e.d. After 3 months e.d. improved but my T level was still a little low, even after Dr. increased dose to 8 pumps a day. Dr. wants me to go back and talk about shots. Any comments about this. Thanks

Check your BMI.
Woman running
And how to fix them?
Check your BMI.
Girl drinking orange juice
How to keep yours at bay.