Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of vagifem vagl.

7/26/2015 6:20:33 PM

Reviewer: bbaaww, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had to discontinue the use of this drug because of the extreme cost. I am surprised that no one else objects to three hundred dollars.

5/13/2015 6:48:34 PM

Reviewer: menoqueen, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am 40 years old. I had a complete hysterectomy 2 years ago. I've been on Premarin, Enjuvia, and 2 other oral estrogens. They all helped with hot flashes, mood swings, etc., but not the dryness. It was horrible. I literally cried at my last pap smear. My doctor immediately said that it was time to change my estrogen. Since, I was already on oral estrogen, I did not have to take it everyday f ... Show Full Comment

4/13/2015 7:33:13 AM

Reviewer: Jackie, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've taken this for 1 yr for dryness during intercourse. It works well I take 2 x a wk I'm now getting small areas of cuts and a UTI feeling that lasts for several days. Im being to think it's related to the vagifem. Going to check this out with a dr this week.

4/6/2015 1:41:24 PM

Reviewer: DonnaDS , 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Just used this for 2 weeks. I noticed several reviews mentioned yeast infections. I wear clean surgical gloves to open the package and insert the pill since the applicator goes inside the vagina, I didn't want to contaminate it. I would recommend this just to keep things super clean. So far so good. I used to take Premarin but stopped and my vagina got very tender and thin. I had hair loss wi ... Show Full Comment

4/4/2015 10:29:56 AM

Reviewer: tx_cntry_gurl2008yahoo.com, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Last time I used Vagifem..I noticed a little blood...so I am thinking I pushed it to far