Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Activella oral.

4/17/2014 3:43:58 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been diagnosed with pre-menopausal and I'm now taking Activella. I've taken it for only 1 week and have symptoms of depression, fatigue, sleepy and loss of appetite (which is good for me). Before taking this medication I was on elestrin and protosteron which also had the same effect on me.

12/19/2013 4:36:17 PM

Reviewer: Activilla, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years

Comment:
    I' ve been taking drug over five years I haven't had any experience with hot fashes. My doctors change me to a lower dose now I am getting all the symphony of change of life. I hope this is normal. And not a problem that I am not going to like.

8/9/2013 10:32:21 PM

Reviewer: Susan, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Activella has been fantastic in alleviating menopausal symptoms. No hot flashes, hormonal headaches, or mood swings. I feel like myself again, maybe better! I've taken Activella for 5 years and managed to lose (and keep off) 50 pounds through diet and exercise, so weight gain is not inevitable on this drug. A very positive experience.

7/28/2013 10:08:28 PM

Reviewer: Sunshine, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking Activella for 4 years. I was very happy as the hot flashes were gone and I felt less anxiety. I quit taking it 10 days ago and I am now spotting and hot flashes are back. I am 50 and thought I must be past menopause at this stage. Is it normal to start with hot flashes and spotting so soon after stopping meds? Thinking I should go back on Activella but had hoped it wasn' ... Show Full Comment

5/28/2013 7:19:42 AM

Reviewer: May13, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have only taken for eight days so I realize that's not long enough to really tell but I am not going to wait. No improvement in night sweats and may even be worse. More irritable and not happy. Will try something from the health food store. Not worth the risk of cancer and other side effects to me.