Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of primatene mist inhl.

3/23/2014 11:54:33 PM

Reviewer: fasha507, 35-44 on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have had asthma for 20 years. After many different types of prescription drugs, and many doctors that were reluctant to give me anything at all even after testing positive for asthma, I found this miracle drug! It was such piece of mind knowing that I had instant relief anytime I needed it without the side effects I suffered from some of the prescription meds. I could also just run to the pha ... Show Full Comment

3/23/2014 9:36:04 PM

Reviewer: AmyH, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
Primatene Mist is the only medication that helps me through my asthma through allergy season. It works a whole lot better than the prescription medications.

3/23/2014 9:14:38 PM

Reviewer: Debbie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I am a 55 year old woman who used Primatine Mist for close to 40 years without any problems. I did not abuse this medication. I used this medication when I had problems with my asthma. I am an adult. I know what meds work for me, and Primatine worked. I have been perscribed several different types of medications that do not work for me, and are over priced. I now pay 40 every 20 days for A rescue ... Show Full Comment

3/23/2014 7:26:50 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
Primatene Mist has saved my life many times since it first came on the market in the 1960's. Now since it has been removed from the market, there is nothing that works as well or as quickly, especially the dangerous prescription drugs now offered.

11/13/2012 10:26:22 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor told me to stop taling it and take all the prescription drugs he gave me. I did and ended up in the hospital twice that year. I dropped all the Rx stuff and got back on Primatene mist. I could breathe again !!! So now it's gone again. It's all about the money. Doctors get nothing from Primatene and the pharmacists, EPA, etc . don't either.

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash