Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of atenolol-chlorthalidone oral.

4/10/2013 10:34:39 AM

Reviewer: frankie 6, Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I get shortness of breath upon exertion. Also, a reduction of energy. I have had increased joint pain in my knees, but, I am unsure if it's related to the drug. I do like the pressure readings while taking the drug.

3/5/2013 10:19:28 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this for 4 months. Started having kidney and lower back pain right away. Became worst with time. Doctor put me on pain pains for the back and muscle relaxer. Stopped taking the medication a week ago and no more back or kidney pain.

2/13/2013 1:04:56 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've only been taking this drug for a few months, but I've began to notice hair loss. I don't like that, what should I do. Is there a vitamin that I can take to prevent the hair loss?

10/23/2012 4:19:51 PM

Reviewer: KennyV, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
This medication makes me sweat profusely! My BP is sometimes good and at other times not so good. BP is very inconsistent with this medication. The water pill additive in this med also makes peeing an every hour thing! I've been on this stuff for over 10 years and do think my body is used to it already and basically rendering it ineffective. Maybe time to ask for a change!

8/18/2012 11:11:03 PM

Reviewer: vlr, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have gained 20 lbs. since I started taking this medicine. My feet and ankles are swollen often.

neti pot
6 steps for nasal irrigation.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
woman walking in fog
12 tips for managing your disease.
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
What are the top ones?