Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Glucovance oral.

4/22/2010 11:37:57 AM

Reviewer: colleen08063, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
It's convenient to take one medication instead of 2. I find it to work well. You just need to remember to take it 12 hours apart so not to have your numbers spike, but that's with all medication.

2/22/2010 2:56:36 PM

Reviewer: Barbara S, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have reduced my medication because of high amounts of exercise. I need to take 1/2 of dosage of 1.25/250 so I cut tablets. However, the brand name is no longer manufactured. I can't take generic - I get wheezing, mucus, nasal swelling and cough from probably the coating or other stuff in pill. Any ideas?

2/15/2010 12:20:27 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had terrible pain and bloating of my abdomen while taking this medicine. I had to stop taking it after 3 days and it took that long again for my pain and swelling to ease. However, it did control my glucose level very well.

6/22/2009 5:55:23 AM

Reviewer: Glucovance , 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have experienced the Glucovance tab 500mg/2.5 twice a day right at the time of my breakfast and dinner time.The dose is suggested by my Doctor. I have take this tablet from one month or so, with this I have also take two other tablets name AMARYL 1mg and glucobay 50mg. My doctor recommend these tablets to me because my blood sugar is too high 300 to 350mg/dl and my A1C range is also very poor i. ... Show Full Comment

3/23/2009 5:51:11 AM

Reviewer: glucovage, Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
weird dreams

chest x-ray