Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Sarafem oral.

5/17/2010 7:09:39 AM

Reviewer: missy, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using this drug for four days now. I am noticing that I have the "I don't care" attitude to situations where I would normally over-react to. Be careful taking this with Robatussin (battling a cold). It caused me to be a bit confused and disorientated, with several weird dreams.

2/23/2010 7:19:07 PM

Reviewer: LIMom, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I take 10mg for just 14 days before I get my period. It definitely helps with my mood and uncontrollable anger. Before taking this, the silliest things would make me want to scream! When my husband asked me why I take it, I tell him that I take it in order to extend HIS life expectancy :-) Enough Said?

1/6/2010 8:24:57 AM

Reviewer: MrsDawgdaze22, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
This drug has been a great help for me. However, my pharmacist has told me that they have discontinued it. Does anyone know why or of anything else that works as well as Sarafem?

1/2/2010 10:27:33 PM

Reviewer: cam830, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
it is so simple to take and really does help with my severe PMDD It keeps my moods stable and also helps with the severity of my PMDD symptoms.

12/10/2009 8:37:48 AM

Reviewer: Jodi, 45-54 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I am researching Sarafem. All reviews very helpful. I feel tense, overwhelmed, angry and ready to choke everyone. I have appt w Dr. tomorrow, I am looking for some relief from these symptoms!

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture