Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Sarafem oral.

1/30/2008 5:07:57 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I started Sarafem several years ago. It has brought me peace of mind and wonderful sanity. My "crazy" time is a lot less stressful on my family. It has brought harmony back into my life. When I think of how angry and shrill I became around "that time of the month" I wonder how my family could stand me!

11/30/2007 6:24:48 PM

Reviewer: TheGirl, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i feel like a human being again. and THAT is a wonderful beautiful thing.

11/29/2007 7:45:12 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
sleep better, stopped being irritable and screechy, love life in a calmer state!

11/23/2007 8:29:58 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I suffered every month my whole life, this drug has helped me so much. I am not a crazy lunatic every month before my period anymore, it has balanced me. It is the only medication I am on other than an allergy medication. I wish I had started sarafem many years ago. It has really taken away all my symtoms, especially my anxiety and anger before my period. I am on 10 mg a day.

10/14/2007 12:52:48 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I take the 2 week dose before my period. Works very well to resolve PMDD issues.