Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of CONCERTA.

1/20/2014 9:50:55 AM

Reviewer: Derek, 13-18 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I suffer from moderate ADHD since the 9th grade. I'm now 18 years old and have a job as a lifeguard where I have to remain focused and attentive. I was previously taking 36mg but that wasn't helping to much, so I bumped up to 54mg which works very well to be honest. One thing to watch out for is it can make you restless if taken to late in the day. It gave me often times tunnel vision with ... Show Full Comment

12/14/2013 5:43:27 PM

Reviewer: ADHD_Guy, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was 26 when I was diagnosed with ADHD, I was prescribed this drug (36mg slow release) and found it worked fantastically for the first month. I took my pill at 08:30 every morning and after that first month I found I would be drained and anxious after 4pm, this feeling would last all evening I consulted my doctor and was told that propranolol would balance things out but this only worked for ... Show Full Comment

12/10/2013 8:13:30 AM

Reviewer: 7-12 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
sleep loss eating problems headachesyl

12/2/2013 11:21:17 PM

Reviewer: Mr Vega, 7-12 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
my son is 10 years old has trouble sleeping does any one what i should do ?

11/26/2013 10:06:42 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years

Comment:
I took methylphenidate for seven years. At 81mg of Concerta, I developed tics. Now I take Intuniv with Concerta, and The tics stopped. Without my medication, I am a complete mess.