Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of CONCERTA.

12/30/2007 9:27:22 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I think that CONCERTA did not help me much. I took it for ADD for 5 1/2 years. They finally took me off when i realized that I was in depression for the time I was on it. It affected the way I ate and all my moods. When I took it i felt like someone else was in control of my body. I did not gain any weight. It changed all my eating habits. It did not really help me focus. It took me from being abl ... Show Full Comment

12/23/2007 5:54:53 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
i did ok on concerta for two years, but my grades never really raised. I was still distracted. I am now on Vyvanse and an honor roll student

12/21/2007 12:33:07 PM

Reviewer: tkieso28, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I do not think that Concerta is working for me. I have terrible headaches, no desire to do anything and very little to no energy! I really just want to sleep after I take it! I don't feel as though it really does anything as far as helping with my concentration problems. Help!

12/21/2007 2:45:41 AM

Reviewer: sakura_aoki, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I personally did great on it. IT is the first and only Add drug i have ever had and it works great with anti-depressants that i have tried. For about a month i had to go on buspar for anxiety but that went away. I didn't feel like i was drugged, i just felt more focused. It is nothing like caffeine for me (which i tend to subconsciously medicate if i miss a dose). It is a drug you can miss a d ... Show Full Comment

12/19/2007 6:52:42 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver