Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Concerta Oral.

1/18/2008 4:57:57 PM

Reviewer: tammynbob7, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Caregiver)

Comment:

Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity
1/18/2008 11:19:25 AM

Reviewer: ddd, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity
1/15/2008 10:37:39 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I had tried Adderall but was extremely depressed when it wore off each day; Concerta initially worked better but it has stopped having effect now...this is only after one month and adjustment of dosage...It is a large let down for me....

1/10/2008 4:43:22 PM

Reviewer: Liz, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
My 5 year old son is on 18mg of concerta a day and he is doing wonderful. He has been through so much Telephic's, physicoligist and therapy, not to mention me feeling not only helpless but being picked apart by children services likeits my fault. He could not help how he was feeling or acting, it was a nightmnare for all of us and espeically my son. Now he is doing better expressing himself ... Show Full Comment

12/30/2007 9:27:22 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I think that CONCERTA did not help me much. I took it for ADD for 5 1/2 years. They finally took me off when i realized that I was in depression for the time I was on it. It affected the way I ate and all my moods. When I took it i felt like someone else was in control of my body. I did not gain any weight. It changed all my eating habits. It did not really help me focus. It took me from being abl ... Show Full Comment

man rubbing painful knee