Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Concerta oral.

3/21/2014 4:01:11 AM

Reviewer: 7777, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity
3/10/2014 10:35:44 PM

Reviewer: teen, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Im 15 years old and was diagnosed with ADHD a few years ago. I do very well on it.

2/5/2014 10:37:34 AM

Reviewer: jrussell, 19-24 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I was diagnosed with both ADHD/ADD at a very young age. and I can say ive tried probably almost every medication involved with treatment of ADHD. But this one is what helped me the most. Amazing this is that I can stop practically any time with little to no noticeable withdraw symptoms even when I take 27mgx1 daily for over 10 years. only side effect is common loss of appetite.

1/20/2014 9:50:55 AM

Reviewer: Derek, 13-18 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I suffer from moderate ADHD since the 9th grade. I'm now 18 years old and have a job as a lifeguard where I have to remain focused and attentive. I was previously taking 36mg but that wasn't helping to much, so I bumped up to 54mg which works very well to be honest. One thing to watch out for is it can make you restless if taken to late in the day. It gave me often times tunnel vision with ... Show Full Comment

12/14/2013 5:43:27 PM

Reviewer: ADHD_Guy, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was 26 when I was diagnosed with ADHD, I was prescribed this drug (36mg slow release) and found it worked fantastically for the first month. I took my pill at 08:30 every morning and after that first month I found I would be drained and anxious after 4pm, this feeling would last all evening I consulted my doctor and was told that propranolol would balance things out but this only worked for ... Show Full Comment

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.